Sunday 5 June 2011

Grrrrrrrave injustice





Tigers are really up there with wolves in the misrepresented animals category. Maybe they should form an alliance... you know if they ever get round to being on the same continent. Perhaps in a zoo somewhere? Actually I think most zoos arrange groups of animals by continent too... Well I can't come up with ALL the ideas can I? CAN I?!

By the way this is what modern tigers do in the wild. Oh, David Attenborough would have you believe different with his empire of slanderous out-of-context footage and voice-of-god narration but I would like you to pause for a moment and ask yourself if  you ever, even once witness him ask the tigers involved what happened? Your puzzled silence says more than real evidence ever could... 


4 comments:

  1. --- puzzled silence ---

    ( ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turtleneck looks rather fetching on him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why thank you! I do love animals that wear people clothes...

    ReplyDelete