Monday 23 May 2011

No one ever suspects the butterfly! And well they shouldn't.


First of all, this is a pretty good example of horrible scanning. See that black blob that looks like a Rorschach test is spilling out of the little manga adrogyne's eyes? That's meant to be a coloured laser burning the little mean butterfly. It spoils the joke a little but I was set on getting another comic up today and anyway now that I've explained the gag to you it should be alright. Right?... I'll try uploading this again at a later date when I have access to a proper scanner.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha it took me ages to find out that the lasers the butterfly with his eyes! :D It indeed looks like a Rorschach-Test, I must admit! :D
    But else I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was very disappointed in how the scan turned out. I wished that I had just not coloured it in at all. :(
    But I'm glad the idea still comes across!
    Lot and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete